New Work Permit or Renewal for Over 60
Through this service, employers can request for the approval to issue or renew a work permit for expatriates who are over 60 years old.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required fields.
- Submit your application online, the application will be evaluated, if approved it will reflect to the application itself in the Expatriate Management System.
|1||New Work Permit or Renewal for over 60 Form PDF (1.37 KB)||Original|
|2||Applicant ID card||Copy|
|4||Employee ID card||Copy|
|5||Employment contract (in case of applying for the approval to issue a new work permit)||Copy|
- Occupations that require specialisation (doctors, teachers, engineers, insurance, banking sector) must submit the approval from the concerned ministry or committee or Central Bank of Bahrain.
|Service Counter||Client services directorate: Headquarters, Mina Salman, Seef Mall - Al Muharraq and Riffa - Buhair|
|Contact Centre||+973 17506055|
We are Happy to Serve you in Any of the Following Branches:
|Branches||Working Days||Working Times||Service Access (Appointment/ Walk in)|
|LMRA Main Office - Sanabis||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM||Book an Appointment*|
|Mina Salman||Sunday - Thursday||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM||Book an Appointment*|
|Al Muharraq - Seef Mall||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM||Book an Appointment*|
|Riffa - Buhair||Saturday - Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM||Book an Appointment*|
* For commercial services only.
Phone Service Hours: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Application Forms/ Useful Documents
Last Update: Tuesday 21 November 2023