Skip to main content

Work Approval for Dependants

Spouses' and grown-up children who are on family visa or students' visa are not supposed to work in the Kingdom of Bahrain, unless they change the visa from family or student visa to a work permit. However, if one of the spouses' wish to work and remain as a dependant on their family visa – they could apply for Work Approval for Dependants permit and if approved will be granted a work permit to enable them to work and keep their family permit at the same time.

How to Guides

Last Update: 20-03-2024.