Expiration and cancellation of permits
EXPIRATION AND CANCELLATION OF PERMITS
A- Permits issued to foreign employers, under the provisions of Article (31) of this Act shall expire at the end of their duration unless renewed in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
B- The Authority shall cancel such permits prior to their expiry date in any of the following circumstances:
- If it is proved that a foreign employer had obtained the permit on the basis of false documents or information.
- If the foreign employer ceases to comply with one or more of the conditions for issuing the permit.
- If a final criminal judgment is passed against a foreign employer in a felony or crime that violates honour or honesty.
- The death of the foreign employer.
- If the foreign employer requested in writing the cancellation of the permit.
Last Update: Sunday 9 July 2023