Conditions and procedure for issuing permits
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ISSUING PERMITS
A- Employers wishing to employ foreign workers must submit an application to the Authority for the issuance of a work permit for such an employee in accordance with the procedure set out in a resolution issued by the Authority, in this respect. A work permit issued to an employer shall be related personally to the employment for a specific worker and shall not be assigned to third parties.
B- The issuance of work permits for foreign workers shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The employer shall settle all fees and payments due to the Authority in connection with work permits.
- The employer should not be found to have failed to settle payments due to workers.
- The employer shall submit all documents, data and information specified in the Board of Directors resolution.
- The foreign worker must be medically fit and free of contagious diseases.
The Minister of Health, in coordination with the Board of Directors, shall issue a resolution to regulate the conditions of foreign workers’ medical fitness and freedom from contagious diseases.
- Fulfillment of the other conditions determined by a resolution issued by the Board of Directors.
Last Update: Sunday 9 July 2023